Electronic artist? Futuresounds can help.
Comprehensive artist management:
Regardless of where you're at as a composer, producer or performer, Futuresounds can offer support in a wide range of areas within our artist management services, these include:
- General artist management, including performance opportunities and promotion
- Music composition and theory coaching from a qualified and experienced music teacher
- Audio production, engineering, recording, mixing and mastering support
- Publishing of single, EP, or album content to a wide range of services
Audio engineering, mixing and mastering:
Looking to have your music mixed, mastered, or published? We can help you achieve the subtle refinements that make tracks sound more professional and suitable for media and streaming services.
Are you working on an EP or album and need some assistance in publishing it in physical and digital form? We offer support and assistance with the printing of physical media, download cards and publishing to media and streaming services.
EP/Album launch events:
You've worked hard making your music, so let us help you put on an unforgettable show to celebrate its release. We cater to a wide range of artists working in the electronic space and can help you sort out venues, support acts, and promotion.
Events & promotion:
Futuresounds runs a variety of electronic music events throughout the year. We offer performance opportunities to a wide variety of artists at these shows, including both physical and digital promotion. The events include:
- Sidechain: A fortnightly electronic music showcase that serves as a regular calendar feature for our community and performance opportunities for local emerging and established electronic artists.
- Futuresounds Festival: An annual, multi-stage extravaganza, showcasing the best of Adelaide's electronic music scene in a one-night festival.
- Futuresounds Presents: Special one-off shows featuring our label artists.
- Charity events: We work with other great organisations such as JoyPad, Retrospekt, EB Games and others to create events that meld electronic music and pop culture in order to raise money for Starlight Children's Foundation Australia.
- Collaborative events: We work alongside industry partners such as Fresh 92.7, YEWTH, Arts SA and others to create unique performances and showcases.